Know Your Engine Working Principle
The essential part of a heat engine is a cylinder in which a piston moves up and down. This is known as a reciprocating movement.
Fuel is burned in the cylinder thus producing got expanding gases. The rapid expansion of hot gases creates pressure in the cylinder which pushes the piston downwards.
- Water Pumpset
- Rice Hauler
- Oil Expeller
- Flour Mills
- Construction & Industrial
Major components of an engine:
- Connecting rod
- Engine Valve
- Piston Ring
Know your Centrifugal Pump Working Principle
A centrifugal pump is a rotodynamic pump that uses a rotating impeller to increase the pressure of a fluid.
- Saltwater lake
- Water transportation
|02||Lantern ring||Poly Propylene|
|03||Gland rope||Graphite Cotton|
|04||Gland cover||Cast Iron|
|08||Nut & Bolt||Mild Steel|
|09||Suction flange||Cast Iron|
|14||Delivery flange||Cast Iron|
Know your engine & pump performance curve
Pump Characteristic Curve
- Head curve in a meter for a given flow rate.
- Pump efficiency for a given flow rate. BEP is the best efficiency point of the pump ( peak of efficiency curve).
- Input power is power required at a given head for a given flow rate.
Engine Performance Curve
- Engine selection for power & torque is dependent on speed & load of the engine.
- Higher torque is achieved at lower rpm of the engine.
- Higher HP is selected for high-speed pump set at full throttle.
Our Product Portfolio Guiding Principles
Selection of Pumpset
- Source of Water (River, Canal, Well)
- Discharge required (Liter per hour)
- Suction Head in meter
- Length and diameter of a pipe
- The area to be irrigated in acres
- Crop Type (flood irrigation vs surface irrigation)
Low Fuel Consumption
- Higher injection pressure leads to better atomization of fuel & complete combustion.
- High-quality fuel injection pump gives complete burning/atomization of the fuel.
- Lower fuel consumption gives lower running cost & saves money.
High Hydraulic Efficiency
- High hydraulic efficiency impeller pumps give continuous water flow at constant pressure without any periodic variation.
- Greater reliability of operation, owing to the small number and simplicity of the moving parts.
- Self -lubrication of the rubbing elements inside the pump by the liquid flowing through it leads to lower maintenance cost.
Longer Service Intervals
- The higher thermal efficiency of internal combustion is important for longer lube oil change intervals.
- Precision machined engine components are important for better thermal efficiency & long life.
- High quality machined parts also reduce lube oil top up.
Agro Allied Engines
Higher Power to Weight Ratio
Higher power to weight ratio is calculated by dividing engine power output by weight of the engine. Higher power with lower weight offers a compact design for an agro-allied application. Lower weight gives portability for an agro & industrial application like power weeders, reapers & compactors.
High Power & Torque
- USHA engines are designed for better torque at lower rpm for industrial application.
- Torque is required to rotate end equipment. High torque at low rpm ensures smoke-free operation and longer engine life.
- Heavy flywheel gives smooth operation under varying load conditions.
- It also reduces engine vibration minimizing maintenance cost.
Selection criteria for Agro /Industrial application engines
- Equipment rotation direction Clockwise /Anticlockwise
- HP Required at a shaft end
- RPM of equipment
- Weight of Flywheel
Large Shooting Range
USHA SPRAY MAX sprayers are designed for varying crop needs from low pressure to high-pressure requirements. Product selection should be based on height and row spacing of crops and also the amount of medicine to be sprayed per acre.
- Small vegetable crops need lower pressure, maximum up to 80 PSI. Optimally selected sprayers reduce wastage of costly plant medicine.
- Orchards & height crops need higher pressure for vertical spraying. The optimum working pressure for orchards is between 100-250 PSI.
Consistent Pressure for Mist /Jet
USHA sprayers are coupled with high-efficiency nozzles for jet and mist spray. Nozzle selection is the most important part of spraying. Different nozzle sets are provided as accessories with sprayers. The jet nozzle is suitable for concentrated spraying while mist is suitable for large coverage of farm fields.
USHA SPRAY MAX sprayers give higher discharge with pressure to complete spraying work in lesser duration. Faster work completion with better discharge saves time and increases productivity.
The ideal time for spraying is early morning due to lower evaporation and lower physical fatigue. Special attention is required to monitor wind speed and direction while spraying.